Missed picking up your book?
The next date for pickup will be the week of August 10, unless campuses are still closed to staff at that time.
Thursday, July 16 Distribution
2-3 p.m. at Gorzycki. This will be the last chance to pick up books before August, or when campuses reopen, because we are otherwise not allowed on campuses at this time.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER
SCHEDULE FOR ALPHA WINDOWS ON THURSDAY, JULY 16
2-2:30 p.m. Last names A-L
2:30-3 p.m. Last names M-Z
Please see Day of Distribution Details below to help us make sure it's a smooth process. Thanks!
Monday, July 13 Distribution
It's so hard to plan ahead with certainty right now, so this could change, BUT...
Bowie Yearbook drive-thru distribution will be Monday, July 13 with an additional short window to pick up on the afternoon of Thursday, July 16. Due to construction at Bowie, distribution will be from Gorzycki Middle School.
NOTE: All yearbooks MUST be preordered online by Thursday, July 9 for pickup on Monday, July 13.
Due to closures in the district, no in-person sales or money will be collected. Please make sure you've preordered before coming.
CLICK HERE TO SEE IF YOU'VE PURCHASED
CLICK HERE TO ORDER -the store is closed for Monday's distribution, but will reopen on Tuesday & Wednesday for pickup on Thursday, July 16 from 2-3 p.m.
SCHEDULE FOR ALPHA WINDOWS ON MONDAY, JULY 13
9-9:30 a.m. Last names A-Bo
9:30-10 a.m. Last names Br-C
10-10:30 a.m. Last names D-E
10:30-11 a.m. Last names F-G
11-11:30 a.m. Last names H-J
11:30 a.m.- 12 p.m. Last names K-L
12-12:30 p.m. Last names M
12:30-1 p.m. Last names N-Q
1-1:30 p.m. Last names R
1:30-2 p.m. Last names S
2-2:30 p.m. Last names T-V
2:30-3 p.m. Last names W-Z
3-4 p.m. Any who missed alpha window
LAST CHANCE FOR PICKUP BEFORE AUGUST: THURSDAY, JULY 16
2-3 p.m. at Gorzycki Middle School
DAY OF DISTRIBUTION DETAILS
NOTE: we are trying to distribute 100+ books every 30 minutes, so please come prepared. We cannot accommodate changes on the day of distribution.
1. CHECK THE LIST If your name is not on the list, please don't come to distribution. No in-person sales will be allowed.
2. PRINT YOUR NAME ON A PIECE OF PAPER Please legibly print your name in all caps on a piece of paper and underline your last name. Please show it to the yearbook staffer at each station. Each order name should be written on paper (use more than one piece if needed).
3. BRING A PHOTO ID In order to claim your yearbook, you must show a photo ID that matches the last name on the order. Driver's license, student ID or TEAMS photo with name can be shown.
4. WEAR A MASK Please wear a mask when interacting with any yearbook staff members.
5. WHO CAN PICK UP MY YEARBOOK? Due to the unusual nature of yearbook distribution, only students or parents will be able to pick up yearbooks. Students/parents may pick up yearbooks for siblings, but still must show ID. Please email Lindsey.Shirack@austinisd.org BEFORE MONDAY if there are any special circumstances that may slow the process - you can also prearrange for someone us to pick up your book by emailing in advance.
6. WHERE DO I GO? Gorzycki is at 7412 W. Slaughter Ln. Enter Gorzycki at the main entrance, follow the sign for OFFICE. We will check your ID and order at Station 1. If you have add-ons or personalizations, you will enter the left lane for Station 2. If you have just a book with your order, you will stay in the right lane for Station 3.
7. WHAT IF I CAN’T PICK UP MY YEARBOOK ON JULY 13? There will be an additional window on the afternoon of Thursday, July 16 from 2-3 p.m. at Gorzycki. That will be the last chance to pick up books before August, or when campuses reopen, because we are otherwise not allowed on campuses at this time.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING THIS TIME! Books were delayed due to the plant running on reduced personnel. Students also had to finish the book remotely. While we make every effort to avoid mistakes, please understand this is a student publication. If you need to contact the adviser, you may do so at Lindsey.Shirack@austinisd.org.
Thank you for your support of Bowie Yearbook! We have been SO impatient to share!